API Audio Service Center
API Limited Warranty and Service Information
- Warranty Information: API products carry a one year factory service and five year parts warranty from date of purchase. API (Automated Processes, Incorporated) does not cover claims for damage due to alteration and/or abuse. This warranty is limited to failures during normal use, which are due to defects in material or workmanship. If any defects are found in the materials or workmanship, or if the product fails to function properly during the applicable warranty period, API, at its option, will repair or replace the product.
PLEASE NOTE: The design or quality of any non-authorized third party service or vendor is beyond the control of API. Therefore, use of NON-API VPR Alliance modules in any API product – including consoles may VOID this warranty. Also, service or modification of any API unit except by an authorized API representative may VOID this warranty.
API reserves the right to inspect any products that may be the subject of any warranty claims before repair or replacement is carried out. Final determination of warranty coverage lies solely with API.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and to anyone who may subsequently purchase this product within the applicable warranty period. Proof of purchase may be required.
For questions regarding operation, interfacing or service of your API product, please contact your API dealer from whom you purchased the unit. Many times your authorized API dealer is the fastest and most cost-effective way to maintain and service your product.
The below steps are the best way to initiate the repair process or to submit a parts order request:
1. Fill out a Return Authorization (RA) form.
2. Wait to receive an e-mail from API Audio with an RA#.
3. Use the API original box to package the unit. Write the RA# large and legibly on the box (if the RA# is not clearly visible on the box, the unit may be rejected by our receiving department)
4. Include copy of the RA form with the unit.
5. Ship the product freight prepaid to:
API SERVICE DEPARTMENT
8301 Patuxent Range Road – Ste A1
Jessup, MD 20794
Parts Order procedure:
1. Fill out online PO form (for parts and parts numbers not listed online please fill out PO form with your name, e-mail, contact phone and shipping address and describe the part you need).
2. Submit online PO form.
3. API will e-mail you back with part numbers and procedure how to order/pay.
This is your sole warranty. API does not authorize any third party, including any dealer or sales representative, to assume liability on behalf of API or to make any warranty for API.
THE WARRANTY GIVEN ON THIS PAGE IS THE SOLE WARRANTY GIVEN BY API AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE WARRANTY GIVEN ON THIS PAGE SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO FIVE (5) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE FROM API OR AN AUTHORIZED API DEALER. UPON EXPIRATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD API SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION OF ANY KIND. API SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT IN THE API PRODUCT OR ANY WARRANTY CLAIM.
This warranty provides specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.